Diversity and Inclusion
Garrison Forest School’s Office of Multicultural Affairs cultivates and maintains a welcoming climate on campus for all to be appreciated and accepted for who they are, as they are. A welcoming atmosphere on campus is the optimal environment for the school community to grow and learn together. By ensuring that multicultural perspectives are integrated into all that we do, we create a rich learning community for all students. Our curriculum, co-curricular activities, and community involvement reflect the beautiful diversity not only of our students, faculty and families, but of the world around them.
Why is Diversity Important?
When students, faculty, and families learn amidst a variety of perspectives and viewpoints, learning and growth is accelerated. Students learn the critical 21st century skills of critical thinking and collaboration by working in diverse groups to solve problems. 学习ing in diverse environments encourages young people to build empathy, broaden their perspectives and think outside the box. When students, faculty, and families bring our full selves into the classroom, we all benefit tremendously from the multitude of experiences, histories, cultures and stories that surround us.
Diversity at Garrison Forest
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Sisters in Unity - an affinity group for students of color in the 初中
- Students of Color affinity group in the 高中
- Jewish Students affinity group in the 高中
- Future First Generation College Students affinity group in the 高中
- Student Diversity Leadership Council
- Black Student Association
- Asian Student Association
- Jewish Students Association
- Gender Spectrum Alliance
- 学院 of Color affinity group
- 亲s of Color Affinity group